For Class I to IX, XI
Get Yourself Registered: The Admission Process is designed to enroll students demonstrating promise. You have to fill school’s registration form to get yourself registered. Registration does not imply admission, but it is subject to the availability of seats and fulfilling of admission criteria. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Registration Forms are available on the school’s website. Parents are requested to download registration form from the website. Carefully filled in application form must be submitted to the school's office along with 1000 as a registration fee.
You can also get the registration form from the school’s office. The fee for the registration form is 1000. The school address and contact details are listed below:
The Presidency International School,
Haridwar Road, Bhaniyawala,
Contact Information: +91-8859005552, 8859005554
• Assessment: After registration, one assessment will be taken of 50 marks from class I to Class XI. Candidates have to get minimum 40% marks to clear the assessment and they will be given admission according to their merit.
• School’s Admission Form: After clearing the assessment, candidates have to fill school’s admission form to get admission.
The Presidency International School welcomes you to the Presco’s Family.
[NOTE: Registration will get started from the first week of January, 2015]
For Maple Bear:
For taking admission in Maple Bear, first candidate must fulfill the following age criteria:
|For Nursery||:||2 years and above.|
|For Junior Kindergarten (JKG)||:||3 years and above.|
|For Senior Kindergarten (SKG)||:||4 years and above.|
If candidate fulfills the above mention age criteria then, a registration form must be filled along with 4 photographs and two copies of attested birth certificate and registration fee, which must be submitted to the school's office.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION -
The applicants are required to come ready with the following documents:
1) Date of Birth Certificate issued by Government.
2) Academic transcripts of class last attended.
3) 4 recent passport size photographs.
4) Photographs of parents/ local guardian.
5) Duly filled Admission forms (provided by school).
6) Transfer certificate from last school attended (Not required for Maple Bear).
7) Supporting prescriptions of medical history if any.
8) Date of Birth Certificate issued by Government.